Monday 14 December 2015

Hair Hero Review!!

The minute I got my hands on the hair hero I couldn't wait to play around with it after hearing such amazing reviews. Whether it's curls, waves, or poker straight hair you're after, this one wand can adapt to create any of these looks. How a girl maintains and styles her hair really is so important so what better way than to be able to style it any way you want by using just the one tool?! I absolutely love this product and now look forward to styling my hair every day. 






At first glance I thought how on earth is one contraption going to do all of these tricks? There has to be a catch right? Wrong! I was pleasantly surprised of the simplicity of how to use the hair hero. You simply switch it on and press the curl or the straight button and you're all set to go. The wand itself heats up immediately and is easy to use too. It's amazing how one hair tool can create so many looks and in my opinion is definitely worth investing in!! It's one of those things where you think, how did I ever manage before it?! 






As I mentioned before, the wand heats up super fast and is incredibly hot so watch those finger tips!! I've always used other wands in the past and hated that I had to wait impatiently for them to heat up. It takes enough time for us gals to get all glamed up so this speedy advantage is just perfect for cutting down on time whilst getting ready. From the time I switched on my hair hero to the time I brushed out my curls was all done in ten minutes to achieve the bouncy waves I was after.




The hair hero retails in at £158.67 and can be purchased online at www.Easilocks.com. A perfect idea for a gift this christmas!! 

Ashley x 



No comments:

Post a Comment