Tuesday 24 January 2017

SS17 with Arnotts

This morning I had the absolute pleasure of attending Arnotts SS17 fashion show. The venue? Of course, the fabulous department store itself. Some of their gorgeous new picks for this coming spring/summer collection were showcased by striking models and left every single person in the audience wishing for warmer months! Housing amazing labels such as Whistles, Coach and Ralph Lauren the show was set to be a banging success.



We were greeted with an array of tasty breakfast treats including healthy smoothies, delicious mini pastries and wait for it... Jar's of sticky bacon! Yes, you heard me correctly!! What more could you possibly need to kick start your day?! With a green juice in one hand and my camera in the other, I was more than ready to see what Arnotts had in store for us. The models began to walk their walk 9am sharp, giving us a great taste of what to expect next season!! 



There were seven different themes such as Free Spirit, Tropical Pop and New Nautical. The tittles alone ooze summer time and pretty much speak for themselves. My favourite pieces all belonged to Ganni's collection which was strutted on the catwalk in the last theme, Thread & Needle. I'm a big fan of sequins and sheer lace so of course, I was crazy about everything I saw from this particular label this morning. I loved it that much, I even forgot to take some good snaps because I was so fixated on these fabulous glitzy garments. That's label lust right there!!



Between all of the brands there was more than enough inspiration to go around. With lots diversity between print, spots, stripes and a splash of bold colour there was something to tickle everyone's fancy. The store has welcomed some brilliant new brands including Maison Scotch, Suncoo and a favourite of mine, Karen Millen which will step up the stores game big time. 




Another stunning piece that really caught my eye was in fact a jumpsuit from the high street brand we all know and love, Miss Selfridge. Everything from its heavy beading and cut out detail was jaw dropingly beautiful. This black and white beauty retails at only €105 which honesty, I  think is a bargain!! Between all the bright colours and whimsical florals it's safe to say that I'm excited to pack away the jumpers and start spending my hard earned cash on what's truly important, new clothes to add to an already over-flowing wardrobe. 



Not a bad Tuesday morning if I do say so myself!! Spring/Summer17 bring it on, I'm more than ready for you baby! 


Ashley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment